**NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS**
Thank you for your interest in the Stewardship Ambassador position. Due to the high level of interest and volume of applications received, we will no longer be accepting any new applicants.
Are you ready to make a difference?
The Calgary Police Foundation is a charitable organisation that partners exclusively with the Calgary Police Service to work with and provide support to our city’s most vulnerable children. The programs funded by the Calgary Police Foundation focus exclusively on early intervention, crime prevention, and education. In any given year, the Calgary Police Foundation supports over 9,200 children and we believe the programs are helping build strong communities where families can thrive and all children have the opportunity to live their best life. We endeavor to enrich and improve every young life we touch. To achieve this goal, we are hiring a .6 part-time Stewardship Ambassador who will join our team and who will through their work inspire all Calgarians to get involved and support the Calgary Police Foundation.
Reporting to the Senior Director Community Engagement and in turn the Executive Director, the Stewardship Ambassador is a key member of our team, with the responsibility of planning, executing and evaluating all Stewardship activities. If you excel in a busy environment, always give best-in-class customer service and are passionate about guest experience then this might just be the job for you!
- Establish and maintain positive and collaborative relationships with CPS Program Leads responsible for the delivery of the CPF funded programs
- Implement all Stewardship Activities as approved in the 2020 Business Plan and Budget
- Manage guest experience for all Stewardship Events and ensure timely follow up post event
- Maintain Stewardship Budget
- Maintain Volunteer Program
- Ensure volunteers supporting Stewardship events are properly trained and have assigned tasks
- Establish and maintain effective, courteous relationships with Board of Directors, CPS partners, volunteers, donors, community partners, suppliers and the general public
- Keeps accurate and timely spreadsheets to record critical items related to stewardship events
- Liaises with team members to develop execution needs for stewardship events
- Attend campaign sales events and work with team members
- Prepare various Stewardship Event document templates
- Coordinates guests and RSVP spreadsheets, and ensures accuracy of such
- Coordinates mailings and shipments
- Assists ED with Stewardship follow up
- Two years experience working within a fundraising office.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multi-faceted demands and deadlines.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision, to use independent judgment, problem solve, maintain a positive attitude under pressure, and to work cooperatively with fellow team members, CPS program partners, volunteers and donors.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and power point.
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends as required.
- Ability to work well with people and sensitive to the needs of children and families.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Team player that demonstrates a positive attitude towards the work and is open to learning and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Excellent attention to detail along with outstanding organisation and planning skills.
- Some travel will be required to attend meetings and/or events.
- A valid driver’s license and use of personal vehicle for some business is required. Some heavy lifting, up to 25 lbs, will be required from time to time.
Position and Compensation
This is a part-time position working 3 days per week at Calgary Police Service Headquarters – Westwinds (5111 – 47 Street N.E., Calgary, AB T3J 3R2). A competitive compensation package including benefits awaits the right candidate.
To Apply: **NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS**