Work with Communications & Marketing Lead to create event branding and collateral to be distributed per the Gala promotion schedule. Collaborate with Digital Communications in website updates and social media schedule. The Communications & Marketing Subcommittee is responsible for carrying out all communications and marketing needs, directed by the Communications & Marketing Lead. Creativity, great verbal and written communication skills, previous work on an event campaign, and graphic design capabilities are an asset.
- Help with creating social media content and basic graphics.
- Update and maintain social platforms, crafting accurate responses to the public.
- Help the story of the Gala come to life through marketing and communication activities.
- Creative and tracking on website with new auction items, ticket prices, and teasers about the Gala.
- Assist in creating hard copy collateral, tickets, signage, and branded items.
- Accurately manage the send out of tickets to Gala guests.
- Take pictures of new auction items and upload to website.
- Draft communications and content for website and other materials as necessary.
- Attend or call-in to bi-weekly Communication & Marketing Subcommittee meetings.
- Attend Gala in active event role.
Please send an expression of interest email with subject line: “CYCA Committee Volunteer” to Alena Schock at firstname.lastname@example.org describing your interest in the CYCA and what you would bring to the role.
Please call 403.428.4560 if you do not receive a follow up within a week of application. Server protections can potentially inhibit external content delivery to our team.